Youth Justice Panel
The Boys and Girls Club Yukon is honored to maintain a Youth Representative seat on the Youth Justice Panel, a branch of Health and Social Services department.
The goals of this panel are as follows:
- To increase referrals to extrajudicial sanctions
- To reach more timely determinations of youth court matters
- To reduce custodial sentences
- To build better partnership among all youth justice key players.
- To enhance the capacity of family and community to share the responsibility for repairing harm from criminal activity.
- Information about specific youth, criminal occurrences or related information is strictly confidential.
305 Lambert St.
Toll Free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408 ext 3610